September 9, 2013

Day 1: The Little Mermaid Photo A Day Challenge {RED}

Yesterday I stumbled upon a one week challenge being hosted by Fat Mum Slim.  Fat Mum Slim has a monthly photo a day challenge that can be found on Facebook with almost 10,000 followers or on Instagram (#fmsphotoaday). I was drawn to the Little Mermaid Photo A Day Challenge for several reasons.  Disney princesses! Who doesn't love them? If you didn't know, The Little Mermaid movie is coming out on DVD and Blue Ray on September 11th!

Prizes!  There are 5 chances to win! Check out Fat Mum Slim's website for details.

The biggest reason motivating me to participate in this challenge would be my little Emma.  She is a girly-girl who LOVES to pose for the camera, which is a great thing for me since I enjoy photography.  And, a short photography challenge! Yay! The photography challenges are a great way to find inspiration, and to share with other's.





Each day I will share my photo with you here on the blog, as well as Instagram (www.instagram.com/onestylishmomma).

Day #1 is {RED}.

No comments:

Post a Comment