Like everyone else, I have really began thinking about my New Year's resolutions for 2014. Of course getting fit and eating healthy are among the list, but I have been really focusing more on those activities and goals that I have worked on over this past year but did not achieve.
1. Photo-A-Day: I have been posting pictures sporadically on Instagram, following along the Clickin Moms #cmglimpse photo-a-day challenge. This is a fun challenge because there is such a variety of skill level photographers that participate. The images are very inspirational and motivating. This year's goal will be to complete one full month MINIMUM. Once I can master one month, the bar will be raised to 365 days.
2. Book Club: Many years ago I participated in a book club, and really enjoyed the discussions we had around the books. Mom and I decided we would read The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls as our first book. Amazon seems to have the best price, at only $9.12 for the Kindle.
My oldest son is also interested in this book, so we will have a "mini" book club for January.
A Bowl Full of Lemons in her monthly book club. More information can be found here:
3. Cross Stitch: A close friend and I have decided to complete the 2014 Once Upon A Time Sampler from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. After seeing so many great pictures on Instagram of other's completing the 2013 Autumn Sampler, this just had to be added to the "To-Do List".
The 2014 Once Upon a time Sampler only cost $19.95 for a full year of patterns. All the fun begins on January 10th, but of course you can start later if you so choose. Each month you will receive the next pattern to work on.
I would love to hear your goals for the new year! Be sure to leave a comment letting me know what you will be working on, and if you plan to participate in any of these challenges! I look forward to hearing from all of you!
December 30, 2013
December 13, 2013
- We believe in being more friendly to your wallet
- We believe that style and function can be best friends
- We believe that everyone deserves coordinated organization
- We believe that Zen can exist in your handbag
- We believe that life's too short to sweat the small stuff
- We believe in being kind to the earth and it's creatures
- We believe in gratitude
- We believe in karma
- We believe in fun
Namaste bags come in six different styles, and all come in a variety of colors such as Canary Yellow, Caribbean Blue, Eggplant, and Red (shown above). The styles include a messenger bag, back pack, and a variety of totes and are made of durable and animal friendly materials. Bags are priced from $79 - $97.50.
Our fave style this season is the Harlow, shown here. The interior lining is a soft micro-suede.
There are lots of storage pockets on the inside and out which are great for helping keep track of your needles, scissors, and anything else you might need to take.
The collection also includes a variety of different wallets, needle and accessory cases to coordinate with the handbags.
Namaste bags and accessories are available online and at participating retailers. Click here to find a location near you: http://www.namasteinc.com/retaillocations/index.php