August 10, 2012

Protect Your Lips with Kiss My Face Sport Lip Balm



Soothe In the Sun
Kiss My Face Sport Lip Balm SPF 30

As you know we just love the Kiss My Face products and were so excited when we found the new Sport Lip Balm!   

Now you can love your lips in the sun with Kiss My Face Sport Lip Balm SPF 30, a lip balm that shields delicate lips from UVA and UVB rays while keeping them smooth, soothed and soft all day long.  Made with natural beeswax, coconut oil, Vitamin E and Shea Butter, this balm offers perfect protection for active adults as well as children.  Scented with lime and spearmint essential oils, this balm keeps lips kissable and soft…naturally.

Kiss My Face Sport Lip Balm SPF 30:
  • Organic beeswax softens the skin with antioxidant properties
  • Shea butter and Vitamin E moisturizes and soothes
  • FDA approved sunscreen that protects sensitive skin from harmful sun damage
  • Not tested on animals
  • Contains no artificial flavors or colors
Kiss My Face Sport Lip Balm SPF 30 is available for $3.49 at Whole Foods and KissMyFace.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment