August 6, 2012

eos: Evolution of Smooth

Have you found it difficult to find a great lip balm, that doesn't leave your lips feeling tacky or wear of quickly?  If so,  I recommend trying eos lip balm.  The eos lip balm is a small sphere that comes in several bright colors, which makes it much easier to find in the bottom of the bag. 

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and comes in a variety of flavors. eos is packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and smooth.



  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free

  • Don't forget to also check out the eos hand lotion, and the eos shaving cream.  They are both also wonderful products.  Trust me on the shaving cream . . . I have used many of the shaving creams available in the grocery store and they didn't seem to do any more than using my body wash to shave with.  
    The shave cream is ultra-moisturizing, and made of natural aloe, oat, shea butter, and antioxidant vitamins E and C.  I am truly amazed at how much softer and more moisturized my legs feel on the second day.  eos states that their shave cream is so moisturizing that you can use it wet or dry. I have yet to try it on dry legs, but I wouldn't be suprised if it worked. 

    eos can be found at Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target, and many drug stores nationwide.

    I am so impressed with their products, I just might have to give their body lotion a try this weekend.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment