Jodi Foster looked amazing at the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards Sunday night, and now you can have that same FRESH and MODERN look. Jodi's look was created by Carol Shaw, Celebrity Makeup Artist and Founder of LORAC Cosmetics.
Overall look: Shimmering champagne and smoky brown eyes, bronze cheeks, and light peach glossy lips.
To recreate Jodi's glamourous, fabulous look, follow these steps:
- Apply AquaPRIME Oil Free Makeup Primer to prepare skin for smooth, long-lasting makeup application
- Follow with Smooth Breakthrough Performance Foundation all over skin. This foundation is exceptional for creating fflawless coverage and a youthful radiance
- Give skin a silky-smooth picture perfect finish with POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder
- Prime the eyelid with Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- To give eyes a hint of sparkle, use the shimmering champagne and nude shadows in the NEW UNZIPPED Eye Shadow Palette (available at Sephora this spring)
- Define eyes by tracing the lash line with Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner in Black
- Create dramatic, voluminous lashes with Multiplex 3D Lashes Mascara
- Fill in brows with Creamy Brow Pencil (if needed)
- Brighten skin while giving a natural radiant glow with Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Luminous
- Apply Baked Matte Satin Blush in Exposed to give cheeks a peachy pink pop of color
- Finish by lightly dusting TANtalizer Baked Bronzer all over for a subtle glow
- Line lips with Nude Pencil #18 to define lips and keep gloss in place
- Apply NEW Lips with Benefits in Mark (available this spring) for a long-lasting, glossy finish