Have you ever wondered how you could make your eyes look like Katy Perry's Perry's? If so, here's how you can do it at home:
NYC Celebrity Makeup Artist and Brow Guru RAMY breaks it down in 5 easy steps:
- Use a slant tweezer, the slanted angle tip offers a wider grip than a pointy tweezer
- Apply eye liner and mascara to lashes before applying individual lashes
- Adding 2 to 3 individual lashes to your outer eye will make your eyes appear larger, more almond shaped and will add instant glamour to any look
- Pick up each lash by gripping it by the end of the lash (not the "root"). Then dip the root of the lash into the glue
- Finally apply lash to desired area of lash line, getting the root as close to the base of your lashes
A ‘Best of Beauty’ winner chosen by Allure editors for the past 10 consecutive years, top makeup artists always recommend the original, award-winning Slant Tweezer for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.
Tweezerman Slant Tweezers are available at Sephora and Sephora.com for $25, as well as other fine beauty stores.