Well I must say I LOVE the new Valet by Cisco!
The Valet Wireless Router was the easiest router I have ever set up. Just insert the Easy Setup Key and in about 5 minutes or less you’re connected. That’s it!! When you open the box it’s like opening a jewelry box with a gem inside. The box inside the sleeve is well constructed and feels solid.
We use cable internet and after the upgrade to the Valet there is a BIG improvement in the connection, our IP phones are no longer choppy, and websites load significantly faster.
Best of all, it works for both Mac and Windows and with any manufacturer's wireless client adapters! The case of the Cisco Valet is essentially the same form factor as used on the new Linksys "E" series of wireless routers. The Cisco Valet is encased in a soft-finish eggshell white case with a light blue accent, where the Linksys routers come in a shiny black case.
Cisco Valet wireless routers (www.thevalet.com). It’s the super-simple fool-proof way to set up wireless in the home in 3 easy steps and the perfect companion gift to all the hot consumer electronics gifts this season that require Wi-Fi. Here’s what Cisco is offering:
The Valet wireless router offers:
- Easy setup with a USB key so it works quick!
- Visitors can access the Wi-Fi connection from their laptop, smartphone, or other device without accessing the private home network. Protection for those that didn’t know they even needed protection!
- Parental controls that allow parents to manage every device that kids use to connect. As a Stylish Momma, we realize how important safety first can be!
Valet is the perfect companion gift to consumer electronics gifts and also the best way to make sure your tech-challenged friends have a wireless connection when you visit during the holidays! So no more visits to the coffee shop for your wireless connection (unless it’s actually for coffee)! Here is how you can enter for a chance to win a Cisco Valet:
One person will win a Cisco Valet Wireless Router! You must follow #1 before any other entries count.
1. Follow One Stylish Momma.
2. Follow @ciscovalet on Twitter.
3. Follow @StylishMomma on Twitter.
4. Tweet daily about this and send us the link.
5. Like Cisco Valet on Facebook.
The winner will be announced December 30, 2010 after 8 p.m. EST.