I recently stumbled upon a fabulous brand of shoes and are excited to share them. Naya Shoes is based on the principle that " shoes should be beautiful on your feet, soft on your step and gentle on the environment".
The term Naya means renewal, and Naya shoes uses this as inspiration in everything they create. Naya shoes uses natural, eco-friendly materials as much as possible in their shoes. Some of their features include:
- Chrome-free or vegetable-tanned leathers
- Natural, organic or sustainable fabrics
- Heels made from sustainable bamboo
- Nickel free metal buckles
- Outsoles made of recycled materials
- Natural cork and rubber footbeds
In celebration of Earth Day's 40th birthday, Naya will plant one tree within the United States for each pair of shoes purchased from Shoes.com during the month of April.
Naya is available at Shoes.com, Zappos.com, Piperlime.com and PlanetShoes.com; at select Nordstrom stores and Nordstrom.com, select Dillard’s stores and Dillards.com; and in more than 60 independent and specialty stores.