I have always had a love and passion for knitting and crochet! I was taught at a young age how to crochet and recently picked up knitting. I can't say that I prefer one style over the other . . . in my mind they are both very different!
My philosophy is that whenever making a gift for someone, you should always use the highest quality yarn that you can afford.
I wanted to pass along some fabulous finds, some of my favorite knitting accessories!
- Needle Case by Lena Brown - Lena offers us quality and style with her needle cases. There are thirty slots, and work great for other crafts such as painting and calligraphy. The prints Lena uses are amazing! My favorite is the Poms Poms shown above. Purchase yours at http://lenabrown.com/wp/ for $29.95.
- Angora Rabbit Hair Sock Yarn by Lena Brown - Lena created this fiber from her german angora rabbits, merino wool, and nylon. This is a great blend of yarn for knitting socks and come in colors such as mint julep, neapolitan, and strawberries n' cream. This yarn is also machine washable.
- Harmony Knitting Needles by Knit Picks - These beautiful multi-colored needles are made out of birch wood, have a smooth finish and tapered points that allow yarn to flow easily. Needles start as low as $5.99 at www.knitpicks.com.
- Monroe Tote by Namaste - An exceptional, high-quality tote with three compartments that is the perfect size for crafting on the go, carrying magazines, instructions and accessories. This bag looks great even for an every day carry-all. The tote comes in six exciting colors such as Eggplant, Peacock, and Hollywood Pink. The Monroe tote retails for $85.00 at www.namasteinc.com and can be found at finer yarn stores nationwide.
- Buddy Case, also by Namaste - This is a great little case for holding small craft accessories, make-up, or other odds and ends we always loose in the bottoms of our bags. The case comes in 8 colors, and retails for $17.25 at www.namasteinc.com.
Lena is giving a needle/craft case to one of our lucky readers. Take a look at her website at www.lenabrown.com to choose your favorite pattern.
Here's how to win a needle/craft case from Lena Brown Designs:
Post a comment below (mandatory) to be entered! And please make sure you are a follower of One Stylish Momma . . .
For extra entries, please leave a separate comment for each entry letting us know
1. Follow One Stylish Momma on Twitter @stylishmomma (or let me know that you already are)
2. Become a fan of Lena Brown on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lenabrowndesigns
3. Tweet about this giveaway and include @stylishmomma
4. Write a blog post about this giveaway on your blog
Please include your e-mail address in the comment so that we can contact you. The winner will be selected at random on Friday, APRIL 16th.
Leave your comments now!
Lena is also offering a 20% discount on any knitting supplies order. Enter "onestylishmomma" in the notes to seller area in Lena's Etsy shop.