If your planning a vacation or trip to the beach, there are a few HOT items we recommend checking out:
1. Vera Bradley's Large Tote in Loves Me Not, at VeraBradley.com. This tote not only looks great, but is super durable! The tote is made with a finely woven mesh fabric, and can hold all of the necessities when headed to the beach. There is a pocket on the outside, as well as a removable zipper pocket on the inside. This bag would also work great for picnic's!
2. Vera Bradley's Hold that Thought Journal (retails for $12) available at VeraBradley.com. Journals provide an excellent way to keep track of To-Do's, grocery lists, or even as an outlet to express your thoughts and clear your mind. Vera Bradley's journal is the perfect size to toss in a tote, or even your purse so that you can easily jot down whatever you like!
3. Doctor T's Supergoop! - A NEW sunscreen in a cloth, formulated to calm, soothe, and protect sensitive skin. The swipes provide UV protection for all skin types, are natural and non-irritating, and leave skin protected and soft without a residue or greasy feeling. The cloth packs include 40 wipes, and retails for $34 at Supergoop.com.
4. Havaiana's - These are the ultimate flip flops for the beach! The sand falls off easily, and they dry quickly when wet! The collection includes a wide range of colors and patterns, and some fab limited edition styles that every fashionista must have! The selections include styles for Men, Women, and Kids.
5. The Kindle - The Amazon Kindle is a nice alternative to paper-back books. If you have ever been in a situation where you have finished a book and wanted to start on a new one but couldn't make it to the store, the Amazon Kindle offers the perfect solution. The Kindle has a built in 3G wireless network that allows you to download books, newspapers, magazines, blogs and audiobooks in less than 60 seconds!